Tuesday, January 3

First Day Of The Year In Nyp

hmm nothing much just went to sch with classmate and to day was a long day but we get lucky so class end at 10+am then the next lesson hahhaha i ponten ... then off the see some of my friend chat chat then went home.....

reach home ,bath, eat, rest. then hear song on my PC untill i fall asleep after that someone sms me go out study so wake up then eat again then went out to study. only for a few min we got to go cause library closing.... then reach home online again chat with many of my friend hahahah but then i'm still worry about the test which i only know a bit .... tml i think i will be covering all the topic after sch in the library ba.... if not really cannont do it. i'm scare.....

i left with nothing left my study . so that the only thing i can do...... and also My PC alway pie wo hahahah where my soul go hahaha ok till here let the music take control seee ya tml.

No comments: