Friday, January 6

NYP Chinese Orchestra


Today went back to sch cause got HTML test in the morning dam then test i don't have enought time to finish but was easy la.....during that time my friend called me .... i was having test...

then after the test called him back oh so he need my help to take photo to do his project so following him go take and send to him com then went to food juntion to find classmate but .... change place also never say.... so went to mac find them... eat there then around 1pm went to maths lesson lol was too tired so sleep there but got listen abit hahah then my classmate all playing their handphone lol Cool they got mulitshots hahahaha ....

then after that they all went home only left my and one of my classmate we went to join other class lol c++ then i was debuging my project cause at home don't have c++ .... my friend haven pass me the cd yet.... so need to do at sch.... then after that i want home to finish of my Gunbound event but too late was already no mroe arrr cannont get my unqine avata for christmas event.... dam nvm.around 6.30pm called my friend to go concet with me hahah then on the other hand everyone never go only me and him...... all put airplane last day and last min..... Koen not my fault is they ..... so but good aslo atless my out side friend go come .... haha so the performace was good then after that went with them to eat but my friend went home.... hize ....i wish he did come along lol ... then went ang mo kio eat Mac.... then went home hahahah

what a night, good music never last long only went u hear it lives......

No comments: