Saturday, January 28

Chinese New Year Eves

Friday : went back to sch passing up c++ project... lol evey one send me the project then i went sch pass up =_=lll i'm like a check stop where i need to help them see can work or not then pass up lolz. went to sch still doing mine project. then went to print hahah printed eveyone de paper ... so many like a book lor then waited so long so have a little chat with all the people in the printing room nice hahah some ex student come back to help out ... then my mistake i printed 2 copy of my work hahaha then give them free yeh! after that wanted to go out but no one to acompany so went back to CWP eat then want to woodgraove see my frined for a while then go home... lol watched WWE which i bought on my way home...

Today Chinese New Year Eves : after my breakfast then decided to clean up my room lol so massie trowing away so many stuff... asking my brother to help he so lazy... help a bit only... then my sister also bath already don;t want to help scary dirty so almost evey thing i did so dusty saio hahaha... still haven finish my clearing yet CNY laio.

must clean before people come visit my house lol .... good impression meh ! :P still need to clean my tamiya table and my computer table... today only clear my TV table. and re wried all my computer wires. then went to bath and went to eat reneion dinner at my fathers prarent places :>

just reach home a few hours ago still clearing my stuff lol... then now tired going to bed hahaha Happy chinese new year guyz ......

No comments: