Sunday, January 22

Is the MAIN EVENT

hey hey today going for my FV past time racing yeah!
so wake up early in the morning playing com then later that suppost to meet up with uncle at the bus-stop but he left without me cause i was late ... reson for been late is : i having stomachach and min kia asking me to send him project...end up sending fail and all the wost ....

so went take bus then take mrt to toa pah yoh Kiddy Palace lol the race already started yet left 1 hr till end of the first section of the race lol .... no luck so far still cannont beat the timing need to be atless 20sec or below to reach for the top 8th placing... wow first time see prize with medal lol got gold silve and bronze how beautiful .

then went to eat next race stat at 2pm lol then come back so me and uncle tag team .... end up we will so close to win... arrrr just that the time for the race very short 2hr only... aiyo then my FV motor last min fail to work with me..... they bush borken omg omg omg omg.... i'm doom that was my very best motor i ever have in the last 8years.. end up i join back th bush but still will come off lol so "don't touch.." live it as it will... hahaha .

so use my motor + uncle cars... wow and boots battier till 1.7-1.8volt lol many of the battier already explode... cause too much power....

the last round we well so close arrr jsut one more jump and we got a ranking.... dam... nvm is been great to be a racer .... so went back to CWP eat then went home , also meet many new friend at there all seem so freindly hahaha just like a family all know each other even those u know he gonna win just cheer for them :P.

that why i like to race tamiya. not that i'm a kid is the sprit that the event of racing :P.
went home do project aiyo donno what to do hahaha nothing in my mind to add on to my project.....ok good nite going to slp now tml sch long day a wakes me...

I AM TOUGH ENOUGH!

No comments: