Monday, January 16

Is My Time

last staday went over to my ITE friend house to fix his come lol no desktop show... need to open program by taskbar.... so long never see him ai yo have a broken leg laio.... hear from him say that during his NS training a tone of steel crash down to his leg can the bone break now see him at home rest and hardly can walk.... hize... lol like to play around with his dog so Hyper activate... lick all my face .... lol yuck....

after fix went to buy KFC with my friend to eat . then went to meet my friend at CWP lol saw my classmate. then went to talk talk then go home ....
///////////////////////////////////////////////
As for today monday: very tired not enought slp.... during break didn't go out with my class mate to eat then like that called me loner... what saio nvm then went to food juntion faster eat then went to library to slp.zzzzzzz.zzzzz after 1hr wake up went to find my old friend take photo... after that went to lesson then also my classmate also take photo .... then this gal on the left side of the photo distube a classmate in my class lol very funny in msn >>> she save and let us read lol i laught till cry : http://www.geocities.com/cool_beat2003/Fun.htm you try reading it....

then nothing much just do c++ project today helped my friend work together.. lol she laught till cry hize hize hize ..... what so funny i catch no ball lol only from HP tune in to book lol latest technology hp book lol can flip like a book .....

then went home after that.... think everyday going to be like this ..... sain also have fun.... k going to slp tml see ya!!!!!!!~

No comments: