Tuesday, January 24

Lost Soul

today after mine first lesson went to eat with clasmate was going to take my IC de but end up then change say go eat then from that onwards hack care laio... hize eat then went play pool as they wanted .... 4hr like that pass....

if i have planed again i think i will go take my IC then went to ang mo kaio meet up with 1/2 of my classmate there atless got something to do and my IC also claimed.

during maths lesson copy the quesiton and answer till i slp ...... hize..

then night time doing jap homework lor wow so much stuff to do yet so little time need help from my friend laio.thx yvonne ... now still doing donno what time going to bed.

then asked 33 person to follow me go take my IC leh cause tml end class early hize VERY SAIN non-of-my-friend free or don't want to go.
example asked:
ada,james,cui peng,kok yong,yin qi,ivy,marcus,tyrone,step...............................
so many yet non-free

one person still can ask but know it only 20% can go.... see how then!

THIS WORLD IS SO BUSY.
YET I"M SO FREE.


ok then tml ithink my SHADOW is the only thing that will follow me where every i go.
hahah so i won't be alone or lonly anymore. shadow you rokz.

Time been is short so trasure every moment of it. Tough Engouh to be alone :P

No comments: