Wednesday, January 4

Study Day!

Today no Jap class yeah! so can slp till late late hahahha so only have maths at 10am hahahahaha! then after that went off to libaray with some of my classmate to study hahahaha, he went online to search for last year paper then print out lol i lazy i use my HP to take photo for all the question in to my phone hahah then after a few hours .they started to play chinese chess laio hahahah but donno why all the suddenly a libarian walk pass and say no playing game here then he like so rush just take the paper and chess and walk laio WTH atless give us to pack ma .... spoil the paper.... lamo....

then we went to food junction to eat then they went home after that so i went to find my friend he pass me 2 more ticket for friday concet :> which he will be perfroming :> hahahah then nothing to do so went home rest and eat ....

around 6pm meet my friend teach me maths... lol so we meet at library cafei then study there lol then saw my classmate there also hahaha but with someone else so don't distube better hahah so continue with study.... then around 10pm the libraray closing so we move to mac but i was tooo hungry then i want buy food my friend too tired slp there .... then i'm back watch my friend slp ..... wa so boring ..... after feel mins going home.

then reach home online ask from classmate how to do lol .. then just learn more things hope can remeber till tml but now very very tired hahah my eyes very painfull like burning sensation...

ok till then tml pass you all the ticket ! bye nitz KISS..a.a.a.a.a

No comments: