Friday, January 20

PC

lol today wakeup late again... then slowly eat ....1hr finish my breakfast at 1pm lol.

then play my PC hear all my FV song and ON my karaoke hi-fi lol feel so great then went online searching for more and more mp3 to download hahhahahha then play game again ...

Surprisingly today my Hp don't even have a single sms or calls . also was going to watch giesa with my friend end up they say "sorry wo they don;t know i was going, then no more seat laio...."so stay at home.... then lucky enought 2 of my friend started conversion on msn then chated for 2hr lol love you all very funny topic u all have....

then bath and eat dinner... play computer game .... till night sain 1/2 help out my friend to do project but my project don't even touched.... then work on my PLF lol ..... still doing.....

donno when free then i go take my IC. tml open house going again? donno what time need to go check .... ok then good nite.... maybe find a new one still thinking lor....

Baby only the strong would survive
Over mysteries of life
Only fantasy keeps you away
In the lonely fields of those broken shields

So keep on kicking
The bomb is ticking
Don't stop, don't be a runaway
Go for the fire
Baby are you tough enough
Just keep on living
And don't start giving
The devil good reasons
To get you in the seasons of heartbreak
Baby are you tough enough

(Baby are you tough enough)

Yeah, my skin is a dangerous place
Never trust my smiling face
With a touch I can change all your dreams
And my kiss can wake feelings you can't take
So keep on kicking

The bomb is ticking
Don't stop, don't be a runaway
Go for the fire
Baby are you tough enough
Just keep on living
And don't start giving
The devil good reasons
To get you in the seasons of heartbreak
Baby are you tough enough

Baby are you tough enough

No comments: