Wednesday, January 11

East Cost Cycling

Today wake up around 9pm eat my breakfast then went to meet my friend at paya lebra mac.
then from there take bus to east cost park , walked some distance then reach the rent shop to rent some bikes and some wanted to roller blade.

then test ride lol this is my 2nd time cycling laio hahah so testing 1 2 3 set the grear and seat ok READY!

today raining day all day long lol so be in the rain for very long hahaha hope tml don't sick ar. then borrow a cap from my friend cause the rain water blur my vision of my spect. lol then went the rain getting big we rest in the near by shuttle we can find! then after that contiune with ther trip.

after some time we come to a jettie and rest lol smell the sea and feel the wind and rain hiting me.. arr so free. still can see the aireoplane fly over my head with the sonic boom >>>>>across me.... Wow! then is time to go i'm to last to leave cause having problem to U turn my blike lol and i U turn time the blike slip and fall lucky i'm still standing donno why i thing too much water on the ground bah! just a minior injury can go on then ... i ride so fast feelling so good. after that we come to a bridge rest lol donno why a uncle rush thought my friend and bang her down... wa very painful nvm forget it but she today met many accident lol after today sure aching all over hahaha.

then around 7pm went back to rent the bike and went to paya lebar food center to eat. then take taxi home! arr what a tiring day out !! really enjoy ok tml got test now i thing so late laio also the weather so cold feel like zzzz leh but not matter what u still need to read abit ....

ok till here is good to meet more new friend till then back to my sch tml bye nitz!

No comments: