Thursday, October 13

101 Post

A new cheapter of the story begain .... no more DAYs

:> today went to work quiet late kind of rush hahahha cause last night slp late as u know :P if u happen to read the last post .. then seat at my work desk all day i get sick of it hahahah then after work suppost to go swimming with my friend but i got OT again so hize sorry ar... then also today OT special 1hr only .. ... .... then take train back to woodland then redraw money help my friend pay for his . comptuer which he take to repair and change a new mortherboad... hize he borrowed $100 form me lol that repair cause $140 . . . =_=llll

ar a new day is coming can almost feel it :> i want to go ice sket hahahha maybe this sat or sunday going ba see who coming with me ?

END OF TODAY ..... yeah! Still friend after all yeah!

No comments: