Sunday, October 23

Sentosa

Today went out to sentosa :> with my secondary sch classmate :> feel so good to once again see u all :> only u guys i really feel good huning out with u all... :> some of them don't come so only us the 12 of us went to seatosa play ....

we take the train there talk so much untill reach also donno ... hahahaha wa so long i never chat so much all so happy :> after we reach there we take bus in to the palawan beach :> lol go there play volley ball wa my fravoite hahahah but no so good at it just normal play but some of my classmate last time sch team hahahah so very good at it ... so we play 6 on 6 . 3 front 3 back :>
i must say it was a very good game after some time someone we don't know want to play match with us so we play around with them hahahha wow all so pro ... lucky i don't play ... then my friend go and bought a Frisbee then we play around with it hahahah... after that we come out of and idea wanna play dodge ball but then modifty into a beach netball ... hahahah so much fun we have .. after all the sweat we put wa i much say only in front of them i put my self in to full performance cause we know each other but as to my polymates i still hide my self .... :P after that we went to the horber front there eat and went walk walk in the shopping center .... wa a tired day as we all going home time to say good bye to each and other then only left a few of us left we chat chat in the train going back to woodland but then my friend saw his ITE mate which that person happen to be very irrtiting can chat non-stop my friend cannont ta han so he follow us drop at the woodland mrt only one stop away hahahah so we went play pool at CWP then hmm very intersting match which happen to be winner of 4 person the winner happen to be IVY and which i lose very badly all the 3 person i lose .... IVY win all of them ..... then i went buy KFC went home to eat.....

wa a day i wanted :> so enjoying next BBQ when it going to be :> think get sunbrun again hahah snake skin :P just now chat on msn my friend kind of want me to change but i purposely make him DL hahah hize nvm tml see how if he still like that cause i kown he will de hahahah.... A Sweet Memory @ sentosa ~ our signatures will be remember forever ~!~ we are one best Friend Forever alway in my heart :>
going to slp now later tml got work chao....

No comments: