Monday, October 3

Fix com Day

hize today slp untill 3pm =_=!! then my friend called me to fix his com hahahah so later afternoon he bring his pc come my house ....

wa his PC only left bone ,i say what u do to your com u skin it ittz?... no casing only left all the metal parts.... then format fix cannont fix his come in a set so cannont format i also donno what to do so i ask him to go down ask the man to fix form him lor ....

hize froget also today the shop never open so he had to come to my house put his com then we went out eat .after we eat we went to west mall find my that friend again lor pei her work hize..... then after her job we went to foodcourt eat .... hahahah

then take train back to causeway point then walk to the graden sit there chat chat haahhaha then ... .... ... hahah over all the day thought my friend always play with my that friend hahaha alway make distube her hahaahha hmmm :> then i go catupe some video and picture but then they delete it laio so too bad la cannont show u my fans out there :> hize

donno why every night slp so late really need to slp early laio hahah

End END today later monring going to check result yeah then going out exciese with them :>

No comments: