Friday, October 14

Work_Work

Today went to work also rianing then dunring my work hours after monring tea break a new comer replace my positon hahah i unit promoted "<. hhehhehe then i went with the driver and a guy to pick up some palate from donno where....

then time fly when we travel .... long distnace which take alway the time .... after we upload the cargo went back to the company was alreay 3pm+ so today no OT hhahaha supervoios no more thing to give us do .... hize so sad want to earn more also cannont.... bad rite?

no one want to go ice sket with me TT.. alway this kind of thing happne to me ..... always. and also both of my classmate got some misunderstanding going on hope they recover ASAP .... looking for ward to reunited again :P

just now check what subject i get in lol i get in JAP :> hahahha learning soon !!~~!! seem quiet hard . . .

going to bed now if not tml cannont wake up........!!!~.~!!! work hard ~~~

No comments: