Tuesday, October 18

A Painfull World

Today work very happy :"> .... for me & my friends...

hmmm just about a while ago many thing happen . erm i not hiding anymore if those who read pls don't blem me to let it out.

My class are falling :
1) both my very good classmate had a argule last month still now not patch back
2) another both classmate of mine just break up
3) one of myu classmate get scold and hit by her father fro coming home late and also just break up with her bf
4) one of my very close classmate having donno what kind of problem making her say that : Heart Dead" asking me to let her cool down for today ????

What on Erath Is going on...... i wanna know ,神 pls help them .... so many thing so little time i got the hope that one day we will stand togther.. again don't give up everyone FIGHT TILL THE END no matter what....

生活不管发生什么故 , 我们必须要活下去....

I PARY MY WISH FOR EVERY ONE OUT THERE!!!!!!!! DO Your best Guys....

No comments: