Tuesday, October 11

Result Day


Today my first day at work hahahha kind of fun and also very very boring aching too sit at the chair do combining . we fixing the server fans... >>> then eat & work allday then also we work overtime today ... after work i go eat KFC till no $$ in my wallet laio hahahahah see i eat so much donno got get fatter or not ~@.@~

yes finally result come out oh dam no so good my maths ... TT still no so happy about my result gpa also not even 3.5 my aim.....


>>>>
Semester 1 - 2005/2006
IT1731 - COMPUTING MATHEMATICS 1 C
IT1732 - ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING C
IT1733 - PRINCIPLES OF COMPUTING A
IT1734 - BUSINESS INFORMATION SYSTEMS B+
IT1735 - PRODUCTIVITY AND CREATIVITY B
IT1736 - SEMESTRAL PROJECT 1 P
IT1789 - PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT C
Grade Point Average: 2.929
>>>>

wounder how much she get can i beat her ? hell no i guess she have a brain that cannont compare with a normal person ...... power?

DAY END still no so statifly with my result going to working harder then ever to reach my next goal .. pary harder then ever no one seen berfore of the ture ME!

No comments: