Wednesday, October 5

Sick Day

after that day swimming with my friend i get Fever then 2day i slp till 3.30pm SAD_SAD then forget what happen yesterday laio hahahah overslp till i pass a day also forgeted then today suppost to go TKD training but end up skipping it cause my leg hurts X.x so i went to my friend house chat chat then went to CWP eat .......... then go play Pool hahahah we have so much fun many intersting sturn we put back there hhahahahah... then they went home so i decieded to go Kiddy Palsace to take a look then saw one of my classmate hahah working there so went to take a chat with her !!!! then she ask me do her a favorite help her buy barbie droll for her first cause she cannont buy that she is working there hahahah then wa imagine me buying a droll ..... never ever happen lor but cannont don't help so no choice help her buy .... when i reach the counter to pay it wa so no face hahahah then counter persons all looking at me then i say.. what.. i help her buy one .... hahahahah .... then she run to me saying that at 9pm then got offer so ask me come back around 9 then buy hize hize hize then i at CWP walk walk alone hahahah so boring cannont buy just to see only need to save money laio still need to help CP to pay his computer repair bill and return my Koen $ ...... hize hize hize how come no work leh ...

lol i write so much donno even know who the hell going to read all that k that for today ....

DAY END ~~~~ Happy is joy for a life time ~~~~ always stay happy ALWAYS

No comments: