Friday, October 28

Basketball

today noting much to do at work so after work we went play basketball lol i wtach them play match 5 on 5 full court lol my friend kind of lousy today nvm try harder :P he also injury today sad_sad.... i busted my lips just now went playing oh man my lips are bleeding .... now so urgly hahahah....

then later night time went to eat then play again with our workmate :> lol so much fun :> then take cab home hize .....

so fast oneday pass by lol to day suppost to go collect my e-link card at sambawang mrt never mind tml go lot of thing to do must prepare :> hize i sain 1/2 looking at my self in the mirror so sad why i so tin :< ok then i give it a try getting fatter see maybe only 50% of chance can get my gal hahahah hize T.T

ZZZzzzz.............. miss my old classmate we have so much fun i never had before .... :P

No comments: