Saturday, October 22

Playfull @ Work

Today went fixing the server at the other company with 3 of my friends.... hahahah we slack & slp & walk & eat all day but also we got work hahahah today my they plya untill very funny hahahh so enjoy at work so happy untill my friend started to sweating playing with her in the room weslting style hahahahh i enjoy every monet of it larghing at them .... lol then after work we went to play basketball at the near by court hahahah 2 on 2 but i was lousy T.T cannot blame hize never mind still having fun :P hahahaha... play untill so sweating also was going ice sketing de but becoming playing beaskball so never mind go next time with someone i hope so... tml going sentosa with my old classmate :P miss u all leh .... hize ..... got to eat more eat fatter hahaha for u i will eat till the dead..... i will see u soon enought ....

just reach home sometime ago then started to make ma game but end up in the bed was too tired .... now just wake up by my pearent .... now going back to slp after i blog this tml got to wake up early in the monring :P..

is good to execiese again :P ..... donno who going tml hahahah then also my friend today sms me about his birthday coming soon went me to go celebrating with him ... :> hahahah going to be very busy how a days..... after that got many shopping to do before sch start and also the world cyber game soming soon too..... it also got show on TV channal U so stay tune :P

going back to slp .......ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......... ♥ Takecare all for u ♥

No comments: