Tuesday, October 25

Sports @ Work

lol today at working nothing then got new job for me to do fix resistance on to a chips set ..... sound easy huh .... is 50 resistance for one chips set .... their got 300+ chipset ..... 300 x 50 = 15000 resistance to fix ..... dam boring .....

after work it was raining so we waited at the company ntill the rain stop then we go near by the basketball court play basketball lol after all this year i still no skill play hahhaahha so play play a while my friend both of them vs some kids so i went practic on my own after some time kind of get the hung of it hahahahaha but still not so good lor ..... hize then i went to join some kid play bedminton hahahaha wa feel so good once again playing bedminton my only best sport i have playing it for years :P

then went home all sweatting hize then my friend advise me to go buy the donno what drink to make me fatter lol cause for someone i try getting fatter and fitter lor so now kind of get a bit fatte laio added 2kg >>>....<<< hize how heavry i need ?

so tired now going to bed see u My birthday 5 nov but i don't think my friend will able to remember so i don;t ask for more ... :P wish my self happy always :>

No comments: