Thursday, October 27

Full Time

lol today work is still never done still fixing the chips board ...... today went work by my own my friend today next go work donno why.... so along day all by my own ... hardly talk thought out the day . can u image that u don't have to talk for alomst a day .... how boring was that .....

after work went swimming with my friend..... lol no people swimming only we the two of us hahahahah then after that went bukit panjang shopping then i bought a t-shirt at $11.50,
went to eat foodcourt then went Swenser eat ice-cream yam yam i treat my friend to the icecream hahahah then we went home in a heavry rain .... :> this is what i cal a full day..... miss my sec sch people faster get classouting again i loving it :>
ZZzzz...

Where in the blue hell are u now sms no reply or not even online.....

No comments: