Wednesday, October 12

Working Day

when to work usually still sit there fixing the fan hize lol today fixed 3 box of fans now hand very very pain .. .. .. then this afternoon when i & my classmate fixing the fans donno who called him go follow the driver to delivery the stuff so i was alone then a new gal come replace him then someone called me hmm oh is my classmate asking me how my result & our class de result then chat & work ... time pass hahahahhaha then she say HP bill expensive then ok lor hung up laio hahahahh ....

then lunch break i went out to Mac eat alone hize donno what to eat laio then later come back work he come back already hahaha then he lost his company pass then he went searching for it then i was so lucky walk walk i found it then i went back to my seat contiune with my work then also think what to play with him hahahah

My thouhgs
1) Here take my one replace la i help u paid
2) I play with u hahaha take away hide for a while
3) found it

then hahaha i choose number 2 then follow by number 3 :> lol never see his face so scary hahah donno what to do then i get scolded hahhahha form him .. .. then contiune with work wa so many now only left 3 box left tml ganna finish them all

now at home donno what to do tml going swimming or pei my friend OT sad_sad hard decsion to make..... then talk with my friend online chat till cry for 1hr so touching hahahahah then cry too much nosie blead X.x hize then go toilet wash up now ok laio only trogh very dry ....

kk many thing need to be setter one by one will plan by me..... time only tells.
DAY END ~ nither Happy nor SAD ~ i got to live for the people.....

No comments: