Sunday, October 9

BIg Day


Today monring wake up quite early then meet my friend go near his house de garden practice TKD patten cause later afternoon exam laio hahaha after teaching him we went home rest for a while then around 12pm we meet

but i was late so we have to take taxi to toa pah yoh mrt station to meet up with our TKD mates . went i was in the taxi listening to my mp3 , sadis my headphone kind of spoil hize ..... then went we reach there all of them already arrived so we walk to the stadium then do our warm up :> hize we all did our warm up at the grass lol so grosse .... imagin so many insert hahahah then wa we kind of too early reach our grading time was about 4pm SAD_saD too ealry then .....

went it was time we all went in sit in roll hahahah then i was the last one in my belt color :P lol use nice 8 at one go but left me out so i have to do it alone ....... first time do patten by my self hize so neavose then kind of unbeleance ...... hize but at last finish all the patten so phew but don't think i did good .... so see wait for the result ....

then went to walk walk around with my friend went to meet his friend chat then we take mrt back to woodland so boring i don't want to go home .... so i called my friend go play a game of pool lol so long never play laio rusty.... then also left low cash , cause i eat alot pass few week heheheh. after playing pool i went to find my classmate chat with she work in kiddy places in CWP then i went home ....

nothing much ......... yesterday a guy add me in msn lol he tok to me about my game saying he like it playing so much hahahah hmmm i wondering all my game link form the internet is download but how come he still have it ? so i ask .. ans: he say he download from one web the i went to take a look oh i my friend upload there :> no wonder .... hize just a beta version of it now making the full.....

tml result come out donno what i get ... :>

DAY END ~~~what have u been doing~~~

1 comment:

sherlyn said...

heya...Enjoying life huhz? lolx. anyway, hope u get ur desired result! taKe care & luks.

~smiLesSs~