Friday, October 7

Weak Day

hize today wake up very early 10am hahahha then my parent bring my borther went to make ic so i was left at home alone .... wachting my PC sing song for me hahahahah then eat breakfast walk walk around de house then around 4pm i recieved a call from my friend.

saying that going out to work with my friend again hahahah hize yesterday kind of offence my that friend . still feeling bad now even .my that friend say never mind .... cause give me a momery of my past time with my friend also i kind of overreact then with our friendship have destory i try day & day to recover our friendship but took me a month to get back .... hize i wish i didn't do that in the first place .....

am i a wired guy ? those person i like all not so normal person also hard to catch ..... hmmm need to gain more weight before sch reopen btw today get chase off will my friend pei my friend work hahahah the superviose say my friend extra at there distube my friend working the get chase out hahahahh today very sick before i going out i was late so i run all the way to cwp but then my leg very aching i try endure but still cannont then too much pain till i sweating all mover my body & face................... tml TKD die die also must go last training to learn patten laio sunday grading ~.~

DAY END ~~~ Looking forward to what going to come face to face with me in the furture .......

No comments: