Sunday, September 17

CHC Service

Today wake up at 7.30am then eat and went out to take bus as i it is raining in the morning then reached CWP smsed STEP as she ask me to go expo to meet up with her so i went top-up my ezlink then went to take 168 to tampiness then take mrt to Expo walk all the way to hall 8 and her friend called me and bring me in ... went to find seat get to know his cell group members oh ya and leader too :P after that it have started and ya sing and sing then pray .. .. ..

After that they pass me a paper to do lol is about relationship between parent de bah~ and went they gone throught as he make joke and some drama acting really enjoy it :P then also learn how also learned more thing as i listen . . . intersting topic ya ... after we dismiss leader welcome me and chated for awhile then i saw JL walking around in the hall as i don't wanna call her cause she seem no mood =_=lll lol then watched her asking people around then lost traces of her so i smsed her by she didn't reply . . . then STEP never come in the end as she was at home rest dude to the eyes infaction . . . STEP also sms and called JL as she didn't pick up so she ask me what happen hmm i guess maybe her phone lost?

K then same old trip back home as i bought LGS to eat and the rest for awhile and i went block 300+ racing :P ya all my friend was there but too bad Botak have to go out he really want to come lol next time bah. then got this malay kid uncle keep alert us to watch out cause he kind of wanna stole our stuff as he just seat next to our bag . . .

Oh ya today really enjoy racing hahahah but still the track is danger almsot spoiled my car as i notice it keep hiting my Pole . . . today many fly car as mine also went HOME RUN . . .

I Think Racing will be part of my life already is fun and enjoyfull alway make me happy and even don't care everthing already . . . today been to the house of god lol my whole body can feel the arura aorund it . . . how scary . . . but still very grather to see JL once agian as i never get to meet up with her in my holiday :<>

No comments: