Monday, September 4

Jet Is Back

lol so tired everyday sleep untill so late.... around afternoon went to test run again got to be the best performance to win it all so today went to test out my motor and cars hahaha welcome home my jet hahaha the speed of the wind is back don’t know how it come back just suddenly it speed up to full speed and wa so fast… after analyzing , I change the setting and is stable now ... :P ya I love it all time ... too bad my hand getting injure went ever i catch my car lol today very happy to see the speed of my past :>

k then my friend de car went in to the cupboards and we could not get it. Lucky my friend who follow me went play car he small in size can went in and take it out lucky lucky :P then after that we all went home end of the day :P happy racing today....

then went home fix motor hope my new motor have the speed of my current one :P
then went playing battle field 2 online hahahah :P then JL and me was waiting for step to come back form malaysia hmmm wonder how is she now hahaaah~

k good night all the best hope tommorrow bring joy to everyone :~>

No comments: