Thursday, September 7

Speed Fast~

6/9/06
Today nothing much also went test car hahaha then around night went play battlefield and yet promotion hahaha been sniper on the roof and kill most of the enemy until i run dry on ammo nothing much i guess then off to bed around the next monring i cried in my bed for some reson... some feeling that only went people going to die then will tell their love one hahahha.... k that all~

7/9/06
Today wakeup around 2pm then eat and rest at home.... went to book dental appointment. Booked at 6.30pm so chee siang went for his jog so i went to season my motor... then later chee siang come find me and he went home rest first... today my car very fears cut my hand ...then the backwing broken .... so got to go home and fix it before tml... then around 6pm went back to the dental place.. then saw my mom at the coffee shop then i waited at the coffee shop until 6.30pm then went in waited so long then need to fill form and time pass already.

Then the dental wash so long lol still can chat with each other my mouth open almost 30min so tiring ... then so pain also .... i still don't like going to dental so i take good care of my teeth...

Then after teeth wash called chee siang down and went to Jurong point there cut my hair...
then reach there late laio booked 8pm then reach at 8.30pm hahaha then never mind after cut hair went home~ today very tired and pain ~

At home eat dinner then fix some of my car parts ... tml borrowing this 2 car of mine to JL and Step to test run... hope nothing break before the actually race... and now I’m sick get running nose ... I think today smell too much motor oil that my friend putted hahahah...

k until the day come i will keep tring hard to win what i earn for... Nite Nite Big Day Coming hope every one cheers for me~ see ya ~ :P

No comments: