Wednesday, September 27

Search Begin

Today my search for my car begin... in the morning went online msning friend then later chee saing went for job then come find me as clement went to marsirling to wait for me as i was late so i quickly left my house and bring my spare car . . . on my way saw a friend i as him give me a ride to the mrt there so he long pang me with his bicycle.

i reach called clement and then we went to the racing ground oh ya saw the 2nd boss then he took my car and test wa then fly off to road and hit a real car tire . . . and happy new year for me my font chassis have a big crack . . . i sain 1/2 then i questioned many people over there for my lost car dam cannot even find my car. . . then chee siang come i intro clement and then we search the area hize no luck i totally sain for today then as clement need to went off bring him till mrt station and botak saw me and pass me back my remide car ..SAD_SAD.. then we went to meet up with James at Mac but we took bus to CWP to eat mos burger . . . after that went shopping for some item chee siang need to bring to his camp.

Then we walked all the way to wood grove to buy some more stuff as i bought my self a GP1600 rechargeable batteries which cost me $7 on man i spent too much then i earn .. .. now i really need to find a job to earn back all my lost T.T as soon going out with friend will need it...

Von birthday coming soon got to hit the town lol . . . heartach for my car for my motor for every trophy it won for me for every time it make me happy. . . i follow thought my 7 year life THANKS ~!!! Sweet Dream !! Building a new wish, life lives on and on ~~~~

No comments: