Monday, September 18

My Pass Time

Today wakeup around 3pm lol so not thing much to do went racing :P hahahaha with chee siang then after that went to eat at woodgrove :P reach home aorund 9pm went bath and wait for my brother to finish using computer... around 10pm finally i got to use so went online and chat on msn then working on my Sercet Number game :P and need some sprite image help so ask chee siang to make for me as he do donno why he so free do extra thing lol then i ask him to do one for me :P

lol enjoy today happy go lucky ya and poor von hize take it easy okay ;P and my $100 SAD_SAD

k almost finish my game take to chee siang with his amzing photoshop skill :P~ and around 12am lol went to have supper lol me very easy to get hungry laio many be been training every night . . . lol tml TKD before that what to do hmm maybe going to buy some present for von her birthday coming soon as i have crash on that day so going to wish her early birthday :>

all the best to you ya :P~ good night and rest well sweet dream~

No comments: