Thursday, September 14

Rest & Heal

Today nothing much so been resting at home omg i just finish using 150 sheets of tissue ... and already 2 box every night need to put a box of tissue beside me....

So sick .... wonder went will it heal.. oh ya many of my friend also fall ill wonder is some kind of sickness ar... sain hope you all heal soon holiday mean to be enjoy not to be left at home and rest.

So today at home making my game man so much to do in my game hahaha sain so much game idea in my mind hope to finish this first before i start a new game put seem very long of it to complete wonder if i everyday choing will i have time to finish it?

And to my young friend they all having exame now go study hard ya~ sain wonder what to do also lost wonder if i can get a job or everyday find some event to do~ internet to me is nothing much more and song to find i also lazy to find now already grow up need to learn how to think...

So awaiting for my result to come out on 20th september ya tml going TKD? hope so then i can be healthy again and train more .... i miss WWE been so long never go buy laio hize..

k going to bed now "HEAL ME" i need it ... ... ... Sweet dream & make a small wish :P

1 comment:

superstar said...

just a good life