Sunday, September 24

TKD Training Camp 2006

22 September 2006
Wakeup abit late, checked my bag before going to school then called jason toh he reaching cwp so i meeted up with him then we take train to school togther. lol carrying such a big bag on my back look wired lol then finally reach school we already out of breath lol. jason bought breadtalk for his breakfast. then we went to meet up at the training ground & wait for the rest. as the bus arrived we help to put the training stuff on to the bus and we started our journey to camp christin. then abit change of plan as we don't have to set up tent anymore as the room will be available in the afternoon so sir take us to tour around. then we form up 3 group with 6 menber in it lol then we have to give a name and a cheer for it as we have our lunch by cooking using solidifier. lol end up we cook until very bad lol after eating rest for awhile then training started. lol first time kick sandbag wa very painfull saio but fun :P . then already dinner my leg already abit pain as after dinner cooked by solidifier again this time was good one lol today all the food is magie noodle . . . so 1 team is "Delta Fighter" 2 team is us "Magie Mee" lol last min anything lor 3 team is "hardgay" =_=lll
then wa suddenly tonight got sparing for 1 hr after so many exciese and traning we already dead. i only spar for 35min and i cannot already as my feet lost control with heavry pain after the sandbag traning... then we went wash up in gal tolite lol every tolite full so no choice cause only got 2 gal only. . . then went supper and then night off

23 September 2006
early in the morning around 5.30am we need to wake up and bush our teeth then went for jogging and Physical Training (PT called in NS) wa so tough i already cannot make it on PT then after yesterday sparing my leg already injure so jogging will be a little hard so have to endure the pain never felt so close to my life lol like i wanna keep running until my leg lost it. . . each round of jogging we need to jump over a wall about 160m lol. . we have to go 12 round . . . and then went we finish those slow one we need to accompany them to run too. . .then went to have our breakfast.
then today we have arm combat and tiles breaks, lol i breaked 2 solid roof tiles and my hand was get cut by the tiles lol i think i overpower it cause still angry at my missing car so i use all my power to hit it, then later on for dinner is BBQ then Campfire, wash up then around 12am we went for night walk in the dark :P

24 September 2006
then around 6am sir fall in to the outside of the house so we all get up of bed and run all the way down to the Night walk lol everyone spray a lot of insert replier thought the tick jungle and corky road =_=lll our sir the first to walk all get spider webbed around him lol. . . then on of my friend trip and fall on the drain lucky not much injury. then we continue to walk and lol so long walked until the jetty and see some fisherman fishing :P and we walk all he way back again then suddenly on of our mate member leg cramp and we have to curry his all the way back to camp wa is a very long distance back . . . then got one medical commando he kind of already very tired but he use fireman carry and walked most of the road and then we each take turn to curry him wa weight around 65Kg . . . or more me and my friend help to support only cannot carry too heavy as i have no more energy left after reached back to the camp my back aching... then we went to wash and eat supper and went to bed a 3.15am got to wakeup in the morning at 6am for PT again SAD_SAD no matter how hard this hardship i will have to endure it over. giving up is not my option. let say i do all this for becoming tough.

Then around 6am sir fallin to the outside of the house so we all get up of bed and run all the way down to the field then told us that there will be no PT this morning and we can sleep till 8am . . . then we all sain sain walk back and sleep

Morning eaten breakfast and we went sparing for the last time before leaving this camp lol but my feet already badly injury but still have to go on so i taped my leg and give it all i have. . . lol then more blue and black on my leg and arm SAD_SAD.

Then rest then wait for the bus to arrive as we all very tired and bus arrived we packup and take some photo, and sir give out the award and certificate and we went back to school to unload every thing. then i wanted to take taxi at the back gate but it was lock then i have to walk all the way to the font gate wa . . . now my leg is really big lol and wanted to call pizza hurt to eat but then to many order already so ask me to wait for 45min . . . then i don't want anymore mum cook for me noodle . . . yes noodle again . . . already boring of that stuff . . .
then my father help me to apply medicine to me .. ... ... now my leg like PO so big so painfull . . .

K at less i fight my way out . sir once say before that "you all cannot even protect your love one how to protect your self" to us. so i give it all i got 110% and that why i get injury . . . fight hard block hard lol . . . k this is the wost i can get. let time heal me . . . Sweet Dream ~ wish upon the star tonight that "i still with you Forever".

No comments: