Wednesday, September 13

R\C Helicopter

I’m still sick and rest at home arrr not use to been at home lately i have change now more to outing type... still cannot find a web to sell my RC car will i have $$ ....

Afternoon spent to work on my PLF game oh ya it getting better so far for now :P and my computer keep hugging something wrong with my Hard disk already got to go get a new one and this one need to be 200GB bah hahahah if not no more space to let me store all my files...

night fall been at home too sain so i take my risk to get out for some fresh air so i went racing before that i look out for the window in my house saw uncle walking back home hize... then i reach there already no much people playing cause the loop is kind of spoil ... then saw uncle tang then we chatted ... then later he bring me to see his RC helicopter lol my motor brush broken again sain .... hahahah... so i went home eat dinner first then went down to see his RC helicopter then i take some photo of it lol and he teach me some theory about how the helicopter works :P

And some day i maybe buying one for my self but first got to earn lot and lot more $$ before all this i can get :P i like to see people watching something can be enjoying... :"P

ok got to get some sleep hope to finish all the unfinish stuff i have in hand ~ EARN TOWARD SCUESS..

No comments: