Tuesday, September 5

Pain X2 !!!

Today very unlucky lol i wake-up around 3pm then last night got TKD so before that i was fixing my car get ready for the up coming race.... Then want to TKD and training ground was change.... then never saw my friend there so follow him then only a few of us train only do running and some warm-up excises.... lol then training kicks but then don’t know where from a something like a needle spike in to my foot ouch can feel the pain ... and i have to take a nail cutter to put it out and then bleeding..... then rest for a while then learn Patten laio ....

Then after that get change and went back to wood grove to eat with my friend since ever one was busy only he very free.... then after we get order that person get mine order wrong then a auntie pass by and passed that waiter and the hot milk sprit out then wetted my leg and my bag wa so dam hot .... pain .... then never mind then the waiter still say not my fault WTH make me even Du Lan then I ignore him.... after cleaning up i thought customer is always rite.... guess not for him... see his face like want to head shot him.....

Then after a while Marcus sms me and say tain wee birthday was on satday =_=lll crash with my race again sain... so i sms back ask where there can i make it on the night or not he say ok then say me come eat never ask him i thought he was tired after his work ma... hize then was wanted to ask Zhi Hao for my $6 hahahahah since i going to broke soon !!!! but i is hard to ask people back the $ is not nice so i won't do that lor see he want to give or not if not the treat it as a gif :P

Ok till here already planed my timetable for this week hmm is a busy week bah but kind of boring sometime!!! hize k "I’m a fool to like someone am I? 99% say so 1% encourages me to go on" as what I’m confuse so I just let it stay as it is bah! Good night and rest well everyone pray for the reader good health and safety ~sweet dream too~

No comments: