Wednesday, September 27

Save My Car

Today wakeup in the afternoon first thing went to test run my motor in my house then my mum keep complaining very noise and ask me to have my breakfast first. .. . today never hit the town as james decide tml . . .

But i do my stuff first then have my breakfast. . . went online chat for awhile then went to 300+ with chee siang to test run for this Sunday competition again? ...

Then my car back wing break again and fly off course and went to the car park a car was going by and i stopped the car to save my car . . .

Then i cannot play no more i have no more car to run lucky uncle was there so i asked uncle to borrow his car . . . not that bad my new jet dash T.T still cannot find my car . . .

What a big $ to spent on a new born car . . . today just bought a part that cost me $3.50. . . how much i will spent . i really need a job to support me . . .

Then we went to wood grove cause chee saing bought a lot of stuff lol .
then we went to eat as i went home still need to eat dinner lol. . . trying my best to eat as much as possible then train . . . :P

Who can heal my aching heart. . . why there is pain in my heart . . . my car mean that much to me T.T

No comments: