Sunday, September 17

My Track

Today wakeup went to play car lol went just nice raining so don't have track as time pass by the rain have stopped and the uncle bring all the track to fix and i help to fix and design today yeah happy me as today track was good then most my friend all come played :P hahahhah then later a friend of mine bring his car come hahahah speed king is here lol his motor very power he borrowed to me and wa my car rampage.... then then grear keep coming out lol motor too strong then even use the best betteiry 2700 power de min max only 1600....

After that koen called and he came find me after that we went to take mrt to woodland as only one stop cause it still raining and we went to take bus to vista park for my friend de BBQ lol walked in the rain.... hope don't get sick again..

Then finally reach and saw our friend and we start chatting ... got this 2 gal once me and koen have seat and we chatted ... they seem to be staring at us for no reason hmm we find it strange then never mind then she walk to me and ask that the chair is dirty ya as i know and koen just get his hand dirty lol . . . then one for the gal ,she give me this heart make of straw.... lol now nice thank also :P~ but still i don't know them at all lol ... then i was hungry . SO . eat and eat hahhahahah then request 3 time for water then i get served hahahaha thank ya ... then stay till around 10pm then my friend give us a ride to CWP then me and koen walked home yah~ day ended happy and tired...

Then continue to make my game ya it getting done most of it already nice Sercet Number lol now can play with computer ~ :P

k going to sleep already tml wakeup early~ see ya~ good night to all my follow friend~

No comments: