Monday, September 4

Lonely, Tired, Toothache

Today suppose to go rollar blading but step haven call since yesterday... k hope she is self and sound... today just wakeup from bed and found out my toothaching like hell .... i think i better go get a check up on that.... then nothing to do at home... was going swimming but then wakeup late so didn't go!

Other then that i was lonely donno know why now holiday suppose to meet up with friends and hung around but since no one want to talk of find me sain..... my phone don't even ring or sms.....

Wonder what my friends are doing, hmm maybe this is life went no one know you are lonely ~.~
So meet up with chee siang went cwp pay his bill and buy his food and we walk to 300+ test my car oh ya it getting more faster by the day~ 5 more to~go Big day coming but then seem the holiday so fast going.... life is so short once u know u already older by the min....

Today a very sad new ,STEVE IRWIM (crocodile hunter) DIED by stung by a stingray in to his heart .... and i alway like his show ~ I pray my respect to him ~ many people around the world will too~ hize why alway good person got to go first... i'm really sad by now... so everyone out there live will u still breathing, tresure you life...

Hmm also so aching over my body tml TKD again hize got to be strong so no matter how hard the traning i will go :P then von mum never call me go work so no $ to treat this week :< color="#3333ff">hmm wonder anyone reading my blog :P ? ok good nite looking forward to the Big race see you all there :P is going to be fun. highspeed low drag

No comments: