Saturday, September 16

Out On A Walk

Today went out with wen liang to get his pay and i still sick ... lucky i bring my jacket seem raining and yet so cold... after getting his pay we take taxi to west mall lol used the 3.2 mage pixel phone to take photo nice saio very clear Sony Earrison.

Went to buy liang tea and i bought herb jelly to eat hahaha then my friend saw me yet never come say hi to me lol but did sms me to say hi~ lol then after that follow him to his work place and saw my cousin lol then i went buy KFC to eat slack a while around 5.30pm went to take train to NYP pay my training fee then waited for a while my tamiya friend called me to go over CWP to meet up with him cause he want to ask me something that he want to buy...

So reach CWP meet up with him then i told him not to buy cause waste $ cause he want to buy paint to spray his cover ... lol then we walked home as he want to meet his friend as i went home .... oh ya at westmall i did buy WWE summer slam hahahaha been MIA for so long never catch up with it...

Oh ya been working on my game again hahahah just finish part of it arrr feel so relives tml going racing as i promised my friend and also have BBQ later night hmm so busy.... wonder what my friend are doing now...

K see ya go to bed night~ dream a dream, make a wish

No comments: