Thursday, September 28

Mix Friend

Today as i overslept so i faster wakeup and eat abit then me and chee siang went and meet up with james and sani then went to bugis to buy food to eat also to wait for my friend clement :P

after buying my tako pochi then we went to bugis street to find sani zinc bag and the color he want was out off stock . . . then we went to sim lim square walk walk lor then clement went to find his friend. . . after that went back to bugis junction to buy the ice-cream :P then we window shopping . . .

After that we went to take mrt to doubly ghot as chee saing and james put us plane . . . only left me and sani so we want to SP walk walk. . . and we decide to go play pool lol having fun hahahah my skill so lousy already too rusty . . . as 6pm went to take mrt to ponggol to meet up with step friend. . . then just nice i one train be hide step as she called me where am i. . .

Then went to meet up with her at sengkang as suddenly JL called . . . oh step was with JL so chat chat for awhile then found out i suppose to be at ponggol with her friend aiyo . . . then ask him to go first. as jl went home doing his event for tml . . . her event name so funny "who kill chang er" =_=lll lol she ask me to go tml so as tml yvonne birthday suppose to go one then end up she got celebration at night so we decided to meet on satday bah :P

Then so call cell group meeting hmm been before but is my other friend de but this one is in English lol. . . ya was interesting. . . k after that got food to eat then we all went home by bus .. Expensive doh~

Just finish fixing my car is already 3am and i now just have a bowl of rice to eat only . . . don't even have time ti msn my friend sorry for those who waited so long for me to reply. . .
k tml will be event full :> SAD_SAD i never get to see my car for the last time . . . i so heart pain for everything i remind of when i saw those trophy in my room. . .

DREAM LAND HERE I COME

No comments: