Saturday, September 2

TKD Back

lol today wakeup late hahaha then around 3pm went over to blk300+ racing untill 5.30pm then i went off.... today lucky me race until my part fall off ... and having a hard time finding it ... lucky after 40min of searching i found it ... scary me to dead lucky never lost it.. found at the car park lol flew so far away... and today just bought a new parts haha spent $15 ... then my friend went home then uncle come lol they uncle spare me some part to finish my car so i ca play :P thanks ya ....

K then time up went to take mrt and uncle went home lol after reaching the TKD ground saw no one so i went to have a small break eating a bit then went up... now better go some people there hahahah then delay until 7pm then start training... today running yeah long time never jog laio hahahah and more then they have more then enough breath to sing will jogging... then do this and that like old time :> then today early dismiss so went to wood grove to eat with my racing friend and talk talk about cars hahahaha .... still o him $2 .... cause paying the training camp $ then spent on the new parts now no $ need to go top-out .... K tml will be more racing :P see ya~

Today passed so fast don't even have problem!!! But still miss someone bah hmmm k going to bed very aching my body .... pluse i found out my counter-strike map become offical in FileFront August 20 so many people vote of it thanks u all!!!! okay, Dream well & make dream come true bah! Looking forward to my future... and event coming soon!!!

No comments: