Tuesday, September 19

Lost Car

kToday wakeup in the noon then then went racing at i promise de my friend so ya i went there early around 3pm then they haven fix the track so i went in the shop and talk with ther boss lol he was busying then after a while help out fixing today track lol enjoy fixing . .

Then after today lol my car too fast la fly off the track in to the road and lol i keep searching the whole place for the on/off brass . . . lol but it was just in the back of the car . . . then few more round and i have to go take mrt to school for my TKD. . . so i ask my friend to bring my bag home next week then i claim from him. then i was in the mrt then he called say my car lost WTF.... he say he just stop by in font of the shop then went to see somthing then next min my car was gone . . . . then he helped me search for few hours then sian really wanna kill that person who ever took my car that was my FV motor in side it. . .

I cannot wait to get my hand on that guys who stolen it.. . .. make me never get to go chalet with my classmate . . .

Just come back form TKD ya really really angry now and pissed off . . . went to buy BK that guy in the counter lucky never get wack by me... i order my meal then my friend say got student prices then ask him to renter but he say cannot , as then manager walk pass i ask him he help me change . . . but then still get the order wrong . . . as i already at home eating it .. .. .. dam lucky.

k going to bed tml maybe going to find that person i don't think he will be there la. . . maybe meet up with them . . . by then i still black faced . . . curse that person . . . sleep well

No comments: