Tuesday, June 14

2 in 1 Days

Sunday 12 june,

stay at home fix up my very own computer casing which i ask my father to but cost around $7 then ask my father to bring back hand drill to drill the hole for the screw & fans also wa alot of work to do & still need to went and buy sandpaper to Smoothen the parameter then i also open up my PC to clear all the dust in side Wow i got cold after that too many dust then measure & make out where to drill hole worked the hole sunday finally finished my master pieces >>>> feel free to come over to take a look :P

Monday 13 june,

at sch only for 2 hr then after that i & my group meet up & discause about out project & stuff at the E-learing center hahahah my other classmate also working on it but there were at the other room which they cannont even login in to the pc wahahahhaha then tried so many room end up they decieded to go home & finish it. after that i went home listen to my MP3 till night time Wow donno i waste how much current already got to save power :P. Night time went to ask for help from my best & longest & closest friend at is house about he projet stuff hize still very blur on it. then went to take C++ cd for my other friend de hize i so busy saio hahahah........ then went back to my best & longest & closest friend to have a litter chat chat ^.^! then after that it was very late so i went home type this blog before sleeping.....


[Cool*Beat] My Very Own Computer Casing Made My Self says: "k good nite sweet dream"

to the last person who i msn to ~,~

DAY END

No comments: