Thursday, June 2

Old Time Day

at school my first lesson was Math kind of learn it before in ITE heheheh then want to have lunch for 2 hr wa i feel headach sit for too long & some more very warm ^^_ nothing much hize

then went form 2 more lesson yeah my friend off my com ..... so i off his too hahhaha then the lecture was from Australia kind of funnie guy ^^_

next lesson went to learn Eexcel yeah do it before many time ^^_ hahahha but still i careless mistake suppose class end at 4pm but the mono want to meet us so we waited 1 hr then she arrived hize also suppose to meet up my friend out side NYP to go home togther de hize

one more thing on my mind my NS haven defer finish so monday going with my classmate to defer togther yeah !~!

then at home i making my game again hize only link all the sprite from to files also headach.....

now late going to bed see u , still miss someone lol hope to chat with u soon T.T

Day END

No comments: