Monday, June 20

History Making DAY

wa for the first time i late for sch haahhaha lesson start at 8am i wake up at 7.50am wa i was so shock then skip my breakfast then wear yesterday de cloth only change pants then take my bag & want off never even com my hair hahahahahah, rush down to take taxi dam all taxi on call or no available then i walk to the main road to wait.......

20min pass finally a taxi come went in tell uncle NYP go go go ahahahhaha really late then on my HP wa miss call & with 1 sms recieved call the person say i late laio hahahahah then reach NYP i pay $9.20 T.T

walk all the way to classroom with my home cloth ^.^ wa die laio donno how to tell teacher i'm late for 30min & i say my stupied clock never ring this is ture really never ring........ & i also never pack my book i bring wrong book laio & it make it wost no need book need to do work sheet ..... which i left it at home :<

then after class went to eat Mc with 3 of my friend hhahahaha we chat alot funny till can kill cause we have the same mind think about the Freddy claw very deadly weapon hahahah we love it so much ....... then after that was about to go bishan shopping de then 2 of my friend want to meet their friend so left her with me wa she very firece de punch ma hahaha my reflextion too slow saio wa still can feel the pain then nvm i called my other classmate where are they cause meeting them & also one of my class mate birthday today so want to give them a suprise before he can answer the phone we shout HAPPY BIRTHDAY hahahahaha then we went to J8 to find them wa they moved to ang moi kio play Kpool liao dam Peng sean again ~.~ so i decied to buy a new cloth to change wa wear home cloth very ungly leh can see all my bone..

then i ask her to choose cloth from me my taste is same as her hahahaha then we each bought one same patten but diffent color spent $18 then i want to tolite change hmm look nice on me.... :P then want to buy for my friend & classmate birthday present i buy a $16 wist band form my frined which i ask her to choose form me also hahahahah then went shopping wa she like all those cute cute stuff like evey shop she went in to take a look hize....... then 2 hours laio finally we buy a Convese Cloth for my classmate hahahaha then we take mrt to ang mo kaio top out my e-link card $10 then want to kpool meet they all .........

reach there laio watch them play pool :< i never get to play my hand was eching to play hize nvm then went play to sch

went to the class to take out quize hahaha reach there lecture was late then my classmate all want to sit close to me to copy my answer too hahahah my friend called want to come find someone hahahah then i & him chated outside my class then the lecture come so i went back to class :P

then the quize start lol we get the diffent set of question still diffent paper also can ask mi saio they pro i have nothing to say.... i nearly cannont finish my question cause all asking me......
then finally finish i pass up to the lecture wa lucky saio the lecture say i haven finish one question cause the paper they set very massie.......

then finish the test waited for my friends out side then when to meet up with my birhtday de friend not my classmate hor hahahaha then give her the wist band hope she like it ^.^

then was wanted to meet up with my other friend go home de he end at 6pm so hize never mind i want home alone .. same as my blog song i walk alone.....

then at home wa so hungry donno what to eat decieded to cook noodle my first noodle cooking lesson hahahah need help from my little sister T.T i'm so useless hahahaha then tommorrow afternoon my friend coming to sing song at my house so i went testing some song i use to sing all the time must perpare backup if not later the foce my to sing i no perpare hahahahaah then went on to my programiing my game hize long way to go..... then at night wa so busy downloading song + msn people chatting with me all time long cannont even stop to type.......

ask friend to send me song hheheh if not tommorrow they come cannont get the new song they want :P wa a good day :P

Histroy Recorde :

Waitng For Taxi More Then 20Min
Late For Sch 30Min
Spent : Taxi Fee $9.20 + Birthday Presents $25 + E-link Fee $10 + My T-shirt $18 = $62.20
Longest Blog i Even Write
Somthing Wired Happen..... :<>

DAY END ~~~#.#----

No comments: