Saturday, June 25

CCA Day

wiat for my friend to go sch so we late togther T.T more wost i forget to bring the notes X.x for 4hours lesson with out note so i called my next door classmate to borrow me the book , oh man she at home 3pm then come sch now is 12noon X.x i'm dead ====

then after sch went TKD with my classmate lol my friend borrow his TKD cloth to him but he only wear the pants hehehehe then later on we get our own cloth & learn hor to tie the belt so hard X_x also my leg get injury during the practice now very painful cannont walk too much :<

after TKD we go eat Mc again every time TKD so late go home no more food to eat also mostly the shop close laio X.x miss my LJS =_=

still doing my game X.x now still got many easy thing to do but boring how can i ever finish it ,

still need to burn cd pass it to someone X.x
still also need to burn Photoshop cd i forget to take form my friend just now so i will do it tommorrow....

what will i do tommorrow want to go shopping on my mind ask someone donno what will the answer be ~.~

DAY END

No comments: