Saturday, June 18

Pass Few Days

last friday joined TKD in sch it start at 6.30pm till 10pm lol not bad quiet fun ^^_ but still need to pay $72 lolz for the cloths then after the first day of traning i went to CWP to eat BK with my classmate ^^_ then went home wa can feel the pain from leg to groin hheehhee....

then as for today at home do my game again wa still got alot of stuff to do for the fans out there pls be patient :P just now went for pooling T.T hurt my finger nail intenal injury T.T let me think of last time i hurt it then i lose all my mood T.T now still feel numb & hurt too :<

then saw my friend at pooling too hehehe play with him 1 round then i went home laio lol i lose heheheh last ball then white/back ball got in sad_Sad

nothing intersting now a days

DAY END

No comments: