Sunday, June 12

Class BBQ Day

today bbq day at punggol,they say 4pm suppose to meet at hougang, i meet my classmate go together de but she left without tell again then i late also cause of waiting for her call ..... then nvm i we going to change my cloth then my father call ask me at home got drill or not cause i need it for my Computer casesing ^^_ then after that my friend call me ask how to covente wmv to mp3 ..... then my other friend call again ask me to borrow my HP (2100) & my student landyard to him for his project ..... then people in msn ask mi to burn C++ program for her then also suppose to give my other friend my C++ cd today so i copy a copy for my friend & it burn so long .... then was going to bath but wa my friend keep calling me so busy today was think of not going to bbq but end up my good classmate waited for mi 1 hour sad_Sad feel so a sham of my self always late .

then meet him at CWP then we take bus to hougang then transfer bus to punggol then walked 2km currying hearvy package then we walked in the the forest in to the a rive the we set up the bbq thing hahahah the place very nice view & acho too "my classmate shout to my classmate "I LOVE U" then return the acho very nice then evey one keep shouting ...... then we start bbqing hahahha >>>>as time fly>>>> getting to know more about my classmate and stuff ^^_ then later night time so many ants come invaded out camp site hahahah then 1/2 of the group decieded to go explore the other place at night so the other 1/2 stay at the camp site for them to return ,so i listen to my friend chat with someone who like her on HP she on lough speaker for us to hear hahahah very de er xin cause she don't really like him >.< !! then we boring go and dig a very deep hole hehehehe . soon the group return we decieded to pack up & went home Wow many plants very sharp like needle de all stuck at shoes & pants very painful so need to plack them out then we found out that Wow the ants invaded mostl of our food .... so need to throw away hehehehe then my classmate fall into the hole that we dig & twited his leg wa we all very scar about his condition cause last time he also have injure in his leg.... so we walked back too the road side to decieded how we going home at this time already 12am+ so 4 of us take taxi home & the rest went to take LRT & donno what else.....

we chated in the taxi hehehehe get to know them better laio ^^_ hope to enjoy working with them in the near future :)

then i & one of my classmate walked home after alighted at my other friend blk save $ yeah !

still feeling pain & eche all over my legs

Day End~~~~ SO lonely where my .......

No comments: