Thursday, June 9

Excel Day

during sch time hahahah was working on excel like i'm to one who know most of my class mate keep asking me lol i haven sit or touched my com .... to do my work , and also the teacher also no help out de at the end i rush my work hahahahah still can finish thank to my friend who sit beside me to help me to some of my work ,i'm become teacher laio .....

then after sch went pooling with my ex-classmate & pooling friends heheheh my exclassmate strong saio alway shoot to ball fly out the table is like 70% of chance he will make the ball fly ......

then went home ai yo still got homework to do lazy to do saio Math & Project thing.......

still working on my game ... ^^_ hope it will be a big hit in World wide ^^_ or not hahahha cause a fan game will never win over a orgainal game rite ? hize still i try my best :P

i'm so lonely pls god help ~,~

Day End

No comments: