Tuesday, June 7

Green Day

hi this song = what am i

went to sch with my old friend but he late :X then after that we walked to mrt saw my ex-schmate again hahahah so we go sch togther . during the break after we have our lunch then my class went to play BusketBall then i no play heheheh so i hear my HP mp3 yeah after a while it started to rain so we went back to sch almost the next lesson was about to start so we want straght to class dam the fan never adjust blow at my face like my face going to get a froze bite so cold anywhy after the lesson my classmate want BB again hahaha so i when home with my other classmate we chatted along to way hahahahah then my freind use the HP wipe to wipe me ouch & punch ....... hahahah nvm play play only but still pain u know .... still hurt :P

then at home chat all day long with my Pooling friend heheheh played GB & chat more /./././.

tommorrow suppose to go watch movie with my ex-classmate but end up canceled so going pooling then ^^_ or else nothing to do at home every time reach home turn on PC want to use then my eyes shurt down liao X.X

I walk this lonely road who will follow me to walk this road to this empty street?
ANS : guess no one willing too sad_SAD

DAY END

No comments: