Thursday, June 16

A Fast Day

nothing much on today...

only the fun thing at sch today was my friend keep distubing my other friend hahahha then she Scratch him with her finger nail, so sharp man... & other who involve bullying her also get Scratched ,hahah like me i escaped phew then later lunch time my friend come & find us lol he so wanted to meet my classmate donno why :P hahhaha then saw my exclassmate just beside my table at food juntion after that went on lesson on excel i did nothing on that lesson only watch my classmate do i learn from them by watching & asking them hahahahah cause my dam comeputer cannont go online to the website to get information.....

then after that take some photo from my classmate & today they went to watch movie so i don;t distube them couples ma hahahah ^^_ then went home with friend after that....

at home do programing all day long so tired now hhahaha wanted to watch Batman Begin no one going with mi SAD_SAD .....

WILL TOMMORROW WILL BE A BETTER DAY ?

DAY END

No comments: