Thursday, June 23

Excel Test Day

in the monring was suppose to meet up my classmate at woodland mrt station to go togther to sch de. when i walk about to reach CWP saw my long time friend was going to sch too hehehehe we chat along the way then i went to find my classmate at the back for the cabin but she was no where to been found so was late laio i hope on to the train then she called me say she reach Woodland mrt...5min... then i called her where u? she left her Hp on his sister car T.T cause her sister answer then phone... so decieded to go sch wait for her then i want in the train and hey i was my ex-classmate so went to sch with her ^^_

..............Skiped................ reach the lesson time for the Excel test yeah was totally prepare so test start then wa my left & right asking me how to do T.T then was busy serectly leh teach them then dam the paper didn't tell us where to go the picture they want i search high & low for it then after some time teacher then tell us where to find it...... wasted many of my time then i do untill wa many question i skiped & i think i cannont get full marks cause busy teaching them i cannont finish my work :< then never mind lor at less i know how to do everything.... think only can get 85% of the marks..... :O

then after school want to collect my e-link card , saw someone who i miss hehehhehe then nvm .... after collect my card want to panio room my friend so pro in panio 6 graded :)

he say tommmorrow bring the score sheet hehehehehe

then went to play pool at CWP lol then saw my other friend lol after we play my classmate going back to sch to for bestket ball selection so i went home :P

and oh yeah my ex-classmate de sweater haven return to her hize tommorrow still need to bring to sch...!!!!

Day End !~today get the saw someone i feel so light~!

No comments: