Sunday, June 5

Longest Pool Day

ello :P

monrining suppose to go sentosa but no friend going to not going hize, then at 5pm also decieded to go to my ex-class BBQ but most of my friend not going i not going too hahahha

so at 4pm went pooling but i late sad_SAd cause of my sliper so i have to put super gule to stick it back still need to wait for it to dry hize then my friend angry hahahhaha but still went to play pool .... then my friend bring a friend too hahah then my friend friend first time play so my friend teach ^^_ nice hor... play after 2hr wow newbie also be come advance proz saio then we keep playing too 8pm hahah then they worry about not enought $$ hahahah so we stoped & guess how much $29 WOW hahahah so i cover up for them sain 1/2 :) but still a very nice game today.

then went home make game again hize now i think only 20% done :) so long to get it finish so many thing to think of......

nothing much too day

DAY END~!~

No comments: